Sunday, November 13, 2011

11.11.11

Just a quick post with a few updates from the weekend - maybe more details to come later...
  • On Friday I had a quick appointment with Dr. Russo and everything went well.  No ultrasound, but she measured that my belly is the equivalent to a singleton pregnancy at 33 weeks.
  • I (technically "we") now officially weigh more than Ryan.  It won't be too much longer before I join the 200-club...and I'm sort of excited about it.  The more weight I can gain, the bigger these babies will be, so continue to bring on the food!
  • We took a "Managing Multiples" class at CDH on Saturday and got lots of good information.  I found the most beneficial part to be touring the NICU so we can mentally prepare for what's ahead.  I couldn't help but tear up when I saw those tiny little babies - it's hard to imagine that ours will be that small. 
Sorry this is such a short post, but it's my bedtime and this mama needs some sleep!  Hope you all had a great weekend!

2 comments:

Danielle P. said...

Did you ever imagine that you would be happy to gain so much weight? :)

Beth said...

Thank you so much for the quick post! We'll take 'em! Quick or slow :) Thinking of all of you all the time! Keep on growing!