Friday, April 20, 2012

March for Dumplings

While Ryan and I aren't in shape for any 5K or 10K races anytime soon, we are pumped up to walk next weekend in the March for Babies to benefit the March of Dimes. The local chapter is having a 3.1 mile walk through the park to honor & remember all the premature babies born too soon and to raise money for stronger, healthier babies. We're looking forward to a great day to remember Nathan and to celebrate John and Andrew. Some friends will be there to walk for their own preemie babies, Lizzie and Taelynn, so it should be a fun day. I'm excited to see all those kids who were born prematurely years ago that are now strong, healthy, and thriving.

If anyone is interested in walking with us on 4/28, just let me know and I'll help you get signed up. I'm planning on forming a bigger team for next year's walk once we have one under our belts, so let me know if you'd like me to contact you next time. If you can't be there to cheer us on, but would like to help the cause, you can make a tax-deductible donation at my page below.  Also, a huge thank you to those of you who have already made a donation!

http://www.marchforbabies.org/raharris05

No comments: